Food and beverage industry
The high quality demands of manufacturers in food-processing or in the pharmaceutical industry as well as the safety requirements in biotechnology result in specific demands on construction and design of thermometers. These demands are called "hygienic design".
Integration of cleaning and disinfection processes in automated controls are today's state of the art.
tmg’s products –partly licensed by the German Institut für Milchwirtschaft Kiel – are characterized by the following properties:
- sealed against steam
- accepts feed-through pipe cleaner
- can be validated
- crack-and dead-zone-free design
- EHEDG-compliant stainless steel (e.g. 1.4571, 1.4404, 1.4435)
- FDA-approved coating (on request)
- aseptic process connections according to DIN 11864 or ISO 2852 and DIN 32676
- FDA-approved materials for seals and connecting components (e. g. EPDM, PTFE, POM, FEP, PEEK, VITON)