Temperature sensors for shipbuilding
The requirements that are placed on measuring instruments in the shipbuilding industry are extremely high: Shock, vibration, humidity, salt water, impact, heat, low temperatures, dust and electromagnetic radiation etc.
A number of our sensors for shipbuilding have licenses of the Germanischen Lloyd (GL) and the Deutschen Schiffs-Revision und -Klassifkation (DSRK).
tmg’s resistance thermometers and thermocouples are particularly suited for applications on ships, e.g. for the measurement of exhaust gas, fuid or room temperatures.
tmg’s sensors can be used for temperature monitoring and measuring:
- in pipelines or containers with an operating pressure 0,1MPa,
- in plants, containers and pipelines from medium to high pressure loads
- exhaust gas temperatures at high mechanical loads
- temperatures of the bilge and of waste water
- under heavy duty conditions with operating pressure 1,6 MPa in pipelines for oil and cooling water
- indoor and outdoor temperatures
- in smoke ducts and containers from medium to high sure loads,
- exhaust gas temperatures in ship diesel engines under high mechanical loads