Thermometers for Engine Technology
In automotive industry, the importance of engine management, safety, fuel economy and control of exhaust emissions is growing rapidly. As a result, there is an increasing use of electronic systems which depend on sensors to help monitor, measure and control the performance of vehicles.
- bearing monitoring (seal against oil pressure, spring-loaded sensing tip, silver tips)
- energy balance measurement -Energiebilanzmessung
- oil temperature measurement (fexible designs),
- thermal monitoring in catalytic converters ( fast respond thermocouples with taperes measuring tips),
- monitoring of coolant water etc